Triallion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weazel - Guild Absences

+4
Evenma
DaMadBoy
Luvra
Weazel
8 posters

Go down

Weazel - Guild Absences Empty Weazel - Guild Absences

Post  Weazel Fri 16 Jan - 2:46

To Hunnys concern....and seemingly only hunny =[
i asked mad to kik me for a while so i cud...spread my wings into PvP

it went well and badli....i am currently semi red!! i got about 5 peepz
one of which wudnt come outa safe zone....and then a buncha green weps turned up

and they suddently wanted to fight....i waited till greenies had gone from sight...and attacked....shortly before bein backstabbed

person was 50+.....and a guild master of sum guild i neva heard of....and still pussy >.<
its never a fair one on one!!!

but itll be a few days maybe weeks till im back...im sure ill see u on pw! xxx peace
Weazel
Weazel

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Weazel - Guild Absences Empty Re: Weazel - Guild Absences

Post  Luvra Fri 16 Jan - 11:47

Aaaah, fuck up!!! Its the third time, I start the fucking answer now!!!

Weaz, I dont accept and support your Pking! I hate all red players, Peccavi, Drewclan. Everytime I see them, I am getting really angry about them! And I dont want to have someone in my guild, who is or who was like them!
I like you, and I dont wanna lose members, but I think, if you dont have enough fun with our guild, you should stay away with it. Sorry, that are hard words. But we shouldnt make an exception.
I dont know, what the others think about that.

The only way to want you back imo, is when you really dont wanna pk anymore and want to stay in our guild.
Luvra
Luvra
Stranger
Stranger

Number of posts : 8

http://www.drop-a-line.de

Back to top Go down

Post  DaMadBoy Fri 16 Jan - 17:10

In all fairness your own guild master went on a PK spree with out any concern to the guild what so ever at the time, I didn't do it for fun, I did it out of anger and sadness, but that said Weazel asked me what the rules of PK are in our guild and I told him that we are a none PK guild and we only attack when we are attacked, he understood this but he wanted to try out PK and just like WarrriorX he asked me to kick him from the guild so he can PK without any repercussions to the guild and yes I know I know that many people don't like PK and when ever a guildy gets PK'ed I will be there to kick some hiney. Back to my point, at the end of the day as long as Weazel doesn't make a big name for himself (like peccy) and leaves the PK spree during his time allocated and it has no involvement with the guild I honestly don't see a problem.
DaMadBoy
DaMadBoy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Evenma Fri 16 Jan - 17:36

Imo, the problem is only for guild's players. If one is always pking, the guild is easily listed as "guild full of pk" and we maybe have a lot of pk behind our ass ! ^^

Wizard Elf
Evenma
Evenma
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-29

https://triallion.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssaiya Fri 16 Jan - 18:10

I agree with evenma.

The last mmorpg which luvra and me had to quit was because of that stupid pvp-shit. Maybe it is funny, maybe whatever... but i know how it feels like beeing hunted for fun. Don't want to experience that again.

Every PK for fun steals the fun of that game. So don't think it's funny when you kill someone Evil or Very Mad
Ssaiya
Ssaiya
Stranger
Stranger

Number of posts : 22

http://www.perfectworld-blog.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Weazel Fri 16 Jan - 19:42

now i feel outcasted
i PvP for fun, cus i havent been in a guild that is KOS ot TW active!

the only way i get to try killin other players... they wudnt enable PvP if no one liked it, and the few who do, like Peccavi, Drewclan etc are known as great PvP players!

sorry if i have aspirations =[
i find it enjoyable testing my skills against (mostly) same level players, i say mostly cus yh i killed a few lowbies =/

but i hang around fangs mostly, alot more experienced players who can fend for themselves
i dont see that as being a shameless hunter for fun

i see that as applying ur skills and strength in areas other than PvE...which i enjoy
maybe i shud just duel loads lol!

i duno....i got invited into O aswell! they sed if i liked PK that guild has massive KOS list! including immo...who i detest cus of their endless expansion and ownage of everything GRR AT THEM

i said no cus im with triallion, but if worse comes to worse, and y'all dont think i fit in then ...well that sucks!! Unknown

peace x
Weazel
Weazel

Back to top Go down

Post  Luvra Fri 16 Jan - 20:55

I dont said you dont fit. I just said, if you like to PK, cause of having fun killing other people, you're wrong in this guild imo.

If you just wanna challange you with other people you can do duell -.-
Luvra
Luvra
Stranger
Stranger

Number of posts : 8

http://www.drop-a-line.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Weazel Sat 17 Jan - 3:32

well...i would like duels...not enough of them though...and walkin thru adc with a dark red name like today makes me feel noticed

i enjoy bein in a guild with friends... and if being red named and noticed isnt liked, i will stop.
Weazel
Weazel

Back to top Go down

Post  Weazel Sat 17 Jan - 16:46

i've finished for now
only wanted to make this for a skl mate!

peace x

Last edited by Weazel on Sat 17 Jan - 18:36; edited 1 time in total
Weazel
Weazel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sundio Sat 17 Jan - 18:13

LOL..... test of your skills u say... most of them were afk or busy with doing quests.... imo pathetic not pk spree.....
Sundio
Sundio

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  Weazel Sat 17 Jan - 18:31

lolz, i know...as i said recently i was testin the vid recorder i have aswell as what its like to PK
which was priti boring apart from stealthily runnin around towns tryin to stay out of sight of end gamers =P

that was fun!
Weazel
Weazel

Back to top Go down

Post  Reign Sun 18 Jan - 1:54

I don't get what the big deal is, if he wants to pk people let him, as I said once before I think paranoia is setting in with some of our guild members. Its inevitable to not get pked, it gonna happen regardless if your up for pking or not. Its how you handle the situation that makes a difference. If your getting pked and like weazel said you mastered your skills, you shouldnt be out without a good fight or possibly a gank. Since I've been lvl 30, I've experienced with pk already and let me tell you, the 2 people which I've pked and dueled right afterwords gave a good fight which I made friends with afterwards. both were 10 lvls higher than me. I'm not talking about people who are nobodies, both were from well known and respectable guilds... pawnz and immortals. So I think you guys are making a bigger issue here than it really is. I'm not saying I stand for pking but I'm in a nuetral position with this whole topic. And by no means will I disown or dislike one of my guildmembers because of their preference or style of gameplay they wish to choose. I'll tell you one thing though, I'll rather choose to be in a guild with a pk'er than be in a guild with selfish guildmate who only worries about himself. They say dont judge a book by its cover so I dont tend to judge to much but the first impression for me is a very important one. And if I'm not gonna like someone or a guildmate for that matter, it'll be because of that more than dislike someone for being a pk'er.

As for why I left the guild, its pretty personal. I saw something yesterday that I disapprove of in the very most way. Me and zoey have had talks about personal issues previous to me playing PW. She always knew where to find me when she needed someone to talk to if she was having a problem and I saw something yesterday that I wont tolerate, hence the reason why I need to have an important talk with zoey when she logs back on. Let it be known from now that zoey's my little cousin and I wont tolerate to see her hurt, mentally abused, or being taken advantage of.
Reign
Reign
Stranger
Stranger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  DaMadBoy Sun 18 Jan - 6:10

In all fairness I have stood witness to a big guild PK a small guild untill they kicked just 1 single player from their guild because the big guild didn't like the PK'er they had there. I have also been called to help my friends from a small guild to help them because a bigger guild was PK'ing them all because the smaller guild took an item from a HH run, a HH run they were apart of anyway.

Fact of the matter is, if a big guild doesn't like something about your guild they will come after you and they wont stop till they get what they want or the guild disbands because all the members can't level because everytime they try, they get PK'ed and sent back to town.

I personally am not worried about PK, if someone wants to try and PK me fine, I'll give as good as I get but I will do everything in my power to protect my guild members from being hunted.
DaMadBoy
DaMadBoy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Reign Sun 18 Jan - 9:20

Weazel - Guild Absences 2009-01-1723-36-56

another one bites the dust Laughing Gamer

Weazel - Guild Absences 2009-01-1802-48-02