Triallion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FB69 for Luvra, Keisafina and Ssaiya

2 posters

Go down

FB69 for Luvra, Keisafina and Ssaiya Empty FB69 for Luvra, Keisafina and Ssaiya

Post  Ssaiya Mon 5 Jan - 16:59

Hello guys!

The time for our next FB has come. Luvra, Keisa and me need our next hardest bosses to be killed.

I'm workin on Jammeson Whisky for us, so we don't spend too much time on it.

btw: 20x20x20 needs to be done too Surprised
Ssaiya
Ssaiya
Stranger
Stranger

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-30

http://www.perfectworld-blog.com

Back to top Go down

FB69 for Luvra, Keisafina and Ssaiya Empty Re: FB69 for Luvra, Keisafina and Ssaiya

Post  Sundio Tue 6 Jan - 18:02

i guess we will find some time for it soon(when the lags are gone) but first u need 3x20 then u can do fb(no3x20 no tabs and quest)
Sundio
Sundio

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

FB69 for Luvra, Keisafina and Ssaiya Empty Re: FB69 for Luvra, Keisafina and Ssaiya

Post  Ssaiya Wed 7 Jan - 10:24

Yes, of course you're right Sundio. We need 20x20x20 first to receive the quest "Gaurnob and SteelPhiz".

For our current cultivation we need to kill Cardiac Denion inside that dungeon. I'm sure we can combine it with 20x20x20.

Today are luvra and me at a b-day-party so what do you guys think about thursday evening? If noone needs other things to do I'd like to try a run Dance

Ssaiya
Ssaiya
Ssaiya
Stranger
Stranger

Number of posts : 22

http://www.perfectworld-blog.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sundio Wed 7 Jan - 13:08

Im ok with 3x20 but about fb i would w8 a lil... u see u have this new cultiv for 70+ that needs to kill bosses first some on world map then fb79(cyph have to kill last boss there too from what i know) then hh1-1 & hh1-2 and then fb69 soo... imo we could w8 and do that in one go with ur fb...but its up to u if u want to make more wines etc.... just my opinnion so dun kill me for it;p
Sundio
Sundio

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum